Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, this has been a crazy week! Here some recent projects...


This is my most recent Drawer Geeks Jr entry. The theme was Jack and the Beanstalk. Check out all of the other entries here.


Above is some concept art for my 3D Illustration Independent Study. Andrew, Cevin, Jimi and I are doing the independent study together and we each get to choose a theme. Andrew chose this one, and its album art for the fictional band Jonah's Folly. We have to create the environment in Maya, and there has to be a whale. Our concepts were due today, and this is mine.


This is my first 10 Second Club for my Stop Motion Class. We have to make one a week. Last week we just had to introduce our character...so here he is!

2 comments:

Jimi Bonogofsky said...

I really love the dashed squigglies that you're incorporating into your art. And the colour pallet. So very very cool.

Breadwig said...

You're drawing and character design, etc. has been blowing me away lately. I am a fan.