Friday, December 19, 2008

My family is coming in tonight for early Christmas and I am excited! It's going to be a good weekend.

Also, it's just one week until I leave for Japan, which is really hard to believe. I have been watching Heroes to brush up on my Japanese, and so far I can say "I did it!!" and that's about it. Great show, though.

And some more exciting news. This week I was hired by Supply Solutions to take some photos to put up in their newly renovated offices. It was pretty exciting. I got to lay on the floor and take pictures of weird things that I don't understand. Check it out here.

2 comments:

Jimi Bonogofsky said...

Whoa, those pictures are über awesomeness! That must have been right up your alley.

And Jess may correct me, but I'm pretty sure that "Yatta!" (which I think Heroes translates at "I did it!") can be used anytime you are excited, like, "Alright!"

So there! It's more useful than you thought! And then you can ask someone how they are doing by saying, "Ogenki desu ka?"

I'm so helpful.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. You should sell these on microstock sites!

Why are you going to Japan? And why is this the first I'm hearing of it. :-(